Joe Topinka - Riff OFF ARTIST

Nashua, New Hampshire 2 comments

LIke very other person, Joe Topinka DBA pumpwarehouse will only rip you off.

Bought a NuWave spa pack form him in 12/06, it was defective and never worked. I returned it per Topinka's instructions and would credit me fo rthe full purchase. He has had the item since 5/07 and still no refund, no response to messges left or emails sent and he won't accept mail.

The unit was no even built per my requirements. Topinka doesn't provide service nor stand by is work. He has no intention of refunding my money. Evewn the BBB is no longer taking complaints against him any more.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOK! YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

Review about: Spa Pack.

Comments

Ordered new pump motor for inground pool from Pump Warehouse - Joe Tapinka AKA Joe Grober.After giving him my credit card details, I never heard back from him.

He was supposed to email order and invoice, but never did. He would not respond to email or phone calls, so I blocked him from receiving payout on CC and cancelled order.

He had the nerve to threaten me with the Attorney General in my state and later claimed to have filed a case against me in the Magistrate Court in my town.This guy should be jailed!

Wish I had read these comments before ordering from Hot-tub-pumps/pump warehouse - got incorrect pump, paid more than advertised - at least mine was new in the box. August 28, 2009